XenAtendo is an event management and calendar system for XenForo.
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily and Agenda style views.
- Fully responsive design, even the monthly calendar view.
- Event creation with the ability to create event threads.
- Events can have multiple and/or repeating occurrences.
- Users can RSVP to individual occurrences and receive reminder alerts.
- Google Maps integration with geo-location and address searching.
- Users can filter event listings by location distance.
- Events can be categorized with pre-defined keywords.
- Users can filter event listings by keywords.
- Events can be exported to iCAL or CSV formats.
- upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
- install from file on server: "library/EWRatendo2/addon-EWRatendo2.xml"
- set options for the portal in administration control panel
- set usergroup permissions for administration rights
- Editing keywords is in the "Acmin CP > Applications > Tags" menu.
- Because of how different events and times work in XenAtendo 2, there is no importer from XenAtendo 1. I don't plan on writing one.