This advanced Store Locator enables you to add and manage all your locations and their related information, and making it easy for your users to search and locate your stores or businesses on a Google Map. This plugin comes with 3 type of display: on a Google Map, on a list or both at the same time! Your users can enter their own address to locate your closest stores. The plugin also supports a street view display of your location and the ability to get the directions.
- Built-in interface to add, edit and delete stores.
- Categories management.
- Automatically geocode your store addresses.
- Ability to link stores to existing posts.
- Ability to automatically display stores information in related posts.
- You can add your store locator to any post or page using one shortcode.
- 3 types of stores display: in a Google Map or as a list, or both in the same time.
- Support of pagination using the AJAX technology.
- Ability to search the closest stores by given address or postal code.
- Supports Google Maps v3 (no API key required).
- Support distances in Km or in Miles.
- Customizable Google Maps (width, height, Map type, default zoom, number of pins…)
- Street View support.
- Ability to detect the users location and to display the closets stores (need to have https – This feature is working only on https URLs – Free with CloudFlare !)