- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional Requirements
- A Discord Server
This addon makes use of discord-widget from Resting Coder.
What does this addon do?
This addon lets you add a discord server widget to your forum list sidebar which features channels and online users.
There are an extensive amount of options to configure the widget to your liking.
It is also fully customizable via style properties.
- Extract the [AH] Discord Widget.zip file and upload addon-ahDiscordWidget.xml through the admin control panel of your XenForo Installation.
- Obtain your Discord server's ID and type it into the "Server ID" field in the option page. If you don't know how to obtain your Discord server's ID, click here.
- Obtain your Discord server's invite link. It MUST be set to never expire. If you do not know how to obtain your Discord server's invite link, click here.
- Enable the "Enable on Sidebar?" option if you are not using [bd] Widget Framework.
- Modify any settings in the options page, and/or customize the style properties to suit your needs.
- Create a widget with the "[Advanced] HTML & Template (without wrapper)" render and use "ah_discord_widget" for the template name.