- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
- 2.0, 2.1
- Additional Requirements
- php 5.6+
This add-on requires php 5.6 or newer
- For threads/conversation/profile pages, automatically marks alerts as read from content on a given page when viewed.
- Mark unread link for individual alerts on the Alerts page.
- Supports the following add-ons:
- Content Ratings
- Global Optional, Alert summerization by selected content type or user
- User Option to prevent marking as read when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to prevent summerization when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to adjust summerization threshold
Supported content types for alert summerization
- Posts, Conversation, Profile post, profile post comments Likes
- Ratings (From Content Ratings)
- Adds an extra column to xf_alert.
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
- 1 extra SELECT query per thread page request when the user has more than zero active alerts.
- If there are alerts to mark as read, then an extra UPDATE is required.
- On accessing alerts above the summerize threshold, fetches all unread alerts and attempts to group them in PHP.
- On successfully generating summary alerts, 2 queries are done. 1 insert to add the summary alert, 1 updating summerized alerts.