- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
Adds Amazon affiliate ID to links in all messages.
The Amazon parser all add-on will update existing Amazon links to links which include your Amazon affiliate ID number. This add-on will go through every post on your forum and update Amazon links.
You don't have permission to view the code content.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Amazon parser all page)
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon product links. Amazon Product Link will have /dp/ or /gp/ in the URL.
- Download Andy-AmazonParserAll-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AmazonParserAll directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Go to the Amazon parser all Options page and add your appropriate Amazon affiliate ID.
- Add 'amazonparserall' to your forum URL and press the enter key.
- Click the Update 1 posts link.
- Once you verify the post has been updated correctly you can increase the Limit in the Options page and run the add-on again to update all your posts.
Q: Once I have converted all the Amazon links can I uninstall this add-on?
A: I suggest running this add-on once every few months to verify all Amazon links have been converted.