- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
The Amazon Parser add-on is used to convert Amazon links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your Amazon affiliate ID.
In addition to the Amazon Parser add-on, you will want to install the companion Amazon Parser All add-on.
The Amazon Parser All add-on is used to verify all Amazon links are properly converted on your forum. You will want to run this add-on once every few months.
Amazon Parser All
(Example of Options page)
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon product links
- Deletes any existing affiliate ID and adds your affiliate ID
When a member pastes one or more Amazon URLs into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for Amazon product links and make appropriate updates.
Note: a product link will have /dp/ in the URL.
- Download amazonparser_v2.6.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AmazonParser_v2.6.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.