- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Creates a playlist for audio files.
A playlist is created by uploading a group of .mp3 files to a folder.
(Example of Audio List)
(Example of Audio List Admin link)
(Example of Admin page)
(Example of BB Code Media Site page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Import function allows creating a playlist very easy.
- The playlist is added to a message by pasting a URL.
- All phrases start with audiolist_ for your convenience.
- Download audiolist_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AudioList_v1.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- Create a folder called /misc/ in your webroot.
- Included in the add-on is a file called Andy/AudioList/audiolist.php. This file needs to be copied to your /misc/ folder.
- Edit the /misc/audiolist.php file and enter the path to your forums config.php file.
- Create a folder called /audio/ in your webroot or any other location you choose.
- Create a subfolder under the /audio/ folder which will contain a group of .mp3 files. For example /audio/hendrix/, would contain a group of Jimi Hendrix songs.
- Set the Administrative Group Permissions to Allow.
- Click the Audio List Admin link in your Visitor tab.
- Click "Add".
- Enter the Folder URL, Filename and Tile for your first .mp3 file. Note each Folder URL must end in a slash.
- Repeat step 4 for each .mp3 you want in your playlist.
Setup step 4:
- Edit the BB Code Media Site page for Audio List. Replace my forum URL with your forum URL information in all three locations.
- Create a new post.
- Paste the Folder URL you wish to show in the post as a playlist.
- Submit new post, your embedded audio player and playlist will show automatically.
This add-on creates a table called xf_audiolist in your database.