- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Auto delete threads in selected forums. The Options page allows setting the age of the thread and the forums that will be effected.
For example this add-on is very useful to automatically delete old threads in classified forums.
(Example of Options page)
- Runs automatically once a week using XF cron job
- Sticky threads will not be deleted
- Threads are physically deleted
The Days value determine when the thread will be deleted. For example if the thread never gets any replies, it will be deleted X days after the thread creation date. Otherwise the last reply date plus the Days determine when the thread will be deleted.
Enter the Forum IDs that are effected by this add-on.
By default the cron job will run every Monday at 12:00am. This can be easily changed by adjusting the cron entry located here:
Admin CP -> Tools -> Cron Entries
- Download autodelete_v1.4.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page
- Upload the addon-AutoDelete_v1.4.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button