- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Auto moves threads in selected forums. The Options page allows setting the age of the thread and the forums that will be effected.
For example this add-on is very useful to automatically move old threads in classified forums to an archive forum.
(Example of Options page)
- Runs automatically once a week using XenForo Cron.
- Sticky threads will not be locked.
The Days value determine when the thread will be moved. For example if the thread never gets any replies, it will be moved X days after the thread creation date. Otherwise the last reply date plus the Days determine when the thread will be moved.
Select Forums which are effected by this add-on.
By default the Cron entry will run every day at midnight. This can be easily changed by adjusting the Cron entry located here:
Admin CP -> Tools -> Cron Entries
- Download automove_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AutoMove_v1.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.