- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
- Additional Requirements
- remote server
It will do nothing when you don't enable "Proxy images" in your ACP.
- upload the content of the upload directory to your forum
- set a ImageProxyServer key
- edit the variable "$key" in "server.php"
- upload the "server.php" to the remote server
- set the ImageProxyServer remote address including the file name (default server.php)
- remember the addon only works with the option "Image and link proxy" activated
You may test the setup using an image like http://ip-check.org/ip-check.png
It should switch between your server IP address and your remote server IP address while turning the addon on/off.
Remember to turn on the option "Proxy images" in ACP -> Options -> Image and link proxy -> Proxy images
Special thanks to:
- fyfywka for a lot of help with coding