- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Automatically closes and opens your board so that a complete database backup can be performed.
This add-on is designed to be run using your server Cron Jobs.
(Example of Options page)
- Writes to a log file to let you know exactly when your forum is closed and opened.
- All phrases start with boardactivecron_ for your convenience.
- Download boardactivecron_v1.1.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-BoardActiveCron_v1.1.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
I suggest having three Cron Jobs as follows:
3:00 AM close board
3:01 AM mysqldump
3:05 AM open board
curl https://www.southbayriders.com/forums/boardactivecron?status=close&password=Gb3rSychbcZvJjaP >/dev/null 2>&1
curl https://www.southbayriders.com/forums/boardactivecron?status=open&password=Gb3rSychbcZvJjaP >/dev/null 2>&1
Be sure to use your own unique password as the above is indended as an example only.