- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Allows members to bookmark posts. Bookmarking posts allows one to easily find important posts at a later time.
(Example of Bookmark link)
(Example of Overlay)
(Example of Bookmark List link)
(Example of Bookmark List)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- User Group Permissions determine which groups can use this add-on.
- Bookmark link will show Unbookmark when you have already bookmarked a post.
- Possible to add a note indicating why you bookmarked the post.
- All phrases start with bookmark_ for your convenience.
- Download bookmark_v1.8.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Bookmark_v1.8.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
This add-on will create a table called xf_bookmark in your database.