- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Add a border to any attached image in a post.
(Example of Image without a border)
(Example of Image after border has been added)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
ImageMagick must be installed on your server. To test if ImageMagick has been installed on your server, see if you can select ImageMagick in the Attachments options. If you don't have ImageMagick installed on your server, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Download border_v1.0.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Border_v1.0.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Set the Administrative group to Allow.
How to use:
- Click the 'Border' link below the post.
- Click 'Add Border' link to attachment of choice.
- Click 'here' to return to the post.
- Reload the page.