- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
- Add Dislike button in posts, resources, media, albums, gallery comments, profile posts (Separate permission for each type). Clicking one time means dislike, clicking it again means removing your dislike. Notice: When the user presses the Dislike button, they do not allow to press like and others.
- When there is somebody who dislike posts, resources, media, albums, gallery comments, profile posts, there is an alert sent to the owner of post/status. In the Alert Preferences, admin could allow the users installing this add-on to receive or not those alerts.
- When the user dislike a content of someone, that action will be logged in the News Feed and it will display inside the Recent activity tab in the profile page.
- In the account user of the user, it links to the page displaying all the dislike(s) they received (“Dislikes You've Received”)
- Maximum amount of dislikes in a period of time (Maybe limit by the time between 2 times of pressing Dislike button)
- Automatic choose the removing feature for post, resource, media, album, gallery comment, profile post when the amount of dislikes reaches a fixed number (This number can be set in the Settings).
- Record logs when automatic hide, remove post, resource, media, album, gallery comment, profile post.
- Supported by Credits Premium for trigger dislike actions.
- Allow to dislike a post.
- Allow to dislike a resource.
- Allow to dislike a gallery.
- Allow to dislike a gallery comment.
- Allow to dislike a profile post.
- Allow to remove the dislike of users (This feature allows the moderators when he/she clicks at the dislike list, it will show a popup link including the usernames who had clicked Dislike. Behind each username, there is a button to remove the dislike).
- Allow to dismiss this add-on.
- Allow or not to see the names of people who disliked post, resource, gallery, gallery comment, profile post (For version 2).