- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Modern Statistics is an intelligent function of statistic in the forum. There are four main objects of statistic, they are Users, Threads, Profile Posts and Resources. The users could see many statistics about those objects, such as Latest Replies, Sticky Threads, Top Resources, Most Downloaded Resources, Most Messages User, Recent Profile Posts ... It helps users to keep up any hot discussions and offer useful information to others.
- Support multiple independence modern statistics block.
- Can turn on / off individual stats.
- Can set the number of threads/users/resources/profile posts that will displayed on stats.
- Can show / hide preview tooltip.
- Can show / hide thread prefix.
- Can choose position to display stats (display on hook with template name, node name, usergroup conditions).
- Can choose forums/resource categories/usergroups will be include to get statistics.
- Can setting which stats can be hiden by usergroups, node name, template name.
- Can setting thread date cut off for most viewed and most replied threads.
- Fully support AJAX.
- Fully support responsive design.
- Fully support XenForo Resource Manager.
- Multiple statistics layout (top/left/right) & style (light/dark).
- Easy to modify style by using Style Properties system.
- Provide cache system for high quality / performance