Thread/Post on User Banning will create an automatic notice of banning user whenever someone is erased out of the forum/site. This will warn other members about their behaviors on the forum, especially it works for someone who try to break the law or rules of a forum, causing friction and quarrels between members. It also helps administrators to filter members efficiently.
- Can automatically create a thread or post each time a user will be banned.
- Can choose automated thread or post whenever a user is banned.
- Can choose a user who should be the starter of the banned automated messages.
- Can choose thread id where the ban post then be created automatically.
- Can choose node id where ban thread the be created automatically.
- Can customize Thread title for ban thread.
- Can customize the messsages for the automated ban notice.
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt
- If a message type thread is enabled, then the forum list should not be left blank. You must choose a forum where you want ban thread to be posted automatically.
- If message type post is enabled then the thread id should not be left blank. You must choose a thread id where you want the ban post to be posted automatically.