- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
"XenForo Resource Prefixes" help users to add a prefix before the thread/post name. It is for a purpose to distinguish between many kinds of products/service in a forum. So the customers or users could have the right choices for the products they want instead of reading all the threads to find out what is suitable for them.
- Admin can manage (add/edit/delete) resource prefix and prefix group.
- Admin can setting which prefixes can be used in which resource categories can be done via the Applicable categories configuration page.
- Admin can setting which prefixes can be used by usergroups.
- Admin can set style and custom style for prefix (like thread prefix).
- Resources Prefix filtering and searching is supported (on resource category).
- Supported Template modification system (TMS).
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-Brivium_XenResourcePrefix.xml file.
- To manage resource prefixes go to Applications >> Threads & Posts >> Resource Prefixes.