This addon lets you display a list of all usergroups in a member profile side block and/or in postbit. Visibility of the information can be limited by usergroup, so you can show it only to your admins and moderators.
How does it work?
Without additional queries on postbit and just one small query on the member profile page, i.e. practically without overhead. The necessary information is being pulled from the cache wherever possible.
How to install?
- Upload the contents of the UPLOAD folder to your forum root.
- Install the addon xml file.
- Check the settings AdminCP->Settings->Options.
- For the member profile, you can choose where in the sidebar the usergroups are to be displayed.
- The ouput is templated (postbit_cel_ugdisplay and memberinfo and memberinfo_block_cel_ugdisplay), so you can adapt it to your liking (within limits)
- Each usergroup is wrapped in <span>-Tags with a unique css-class, so you can style it using the additional.css (cel_ugdisplay_ug6, where the bold number is the usergroup id)