- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- Additional Requirements
- Yes, but removable with payment
- Before installing this addon, make sure that NodeJS and NPM are installed on your server (you can install it yourself). Without these you'll not be able to use the addon.
- Chat with members in live
- Permissions to manage your user groups
- Options to give you a full access on what you want (change server port ...)
- Ban / unban members (+ ability to view banned users with permission)
- Instant Ban, when user is banned, the chatbox disappears and then an error appear to the user.
- Clear chatbox command (/clear) INSTANT !
- /me command
- Notice System
- Option to choose the maximum number of visibles messages
- Ability to choose a persistent message color (based on permission)
- Smilies Button Integration
- Leaderboard to view top posters
- Chatbox Integration everywhere you want
- and more...
If you are running under HTTPS, you'll have to mention the path of your certificate and your key in the config.json file !
First, install the addon by uploading the files on your FTP and install the XML file. Once you have done this, go into the addon options and put the Encryption Key and the Initialization Vector in the app.js file (which is a server file) at the line 61 & 62, so it makes Socket.IO communications secure. These values must NOT be modified, shared or exposed to public.
You should have something like this:
To achieve this, run this command on your SSH terminal:
To integrate a chatbox anywhere, just add this line in the template you want: