- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
- Additional Requirements
- CoinPayments account
1. You must use the merchant tool as shown in the screenshot below (the second).
Link : https://www.coinpayments.net/acct-coins
2. Then, you must generate a couple of API keys (link: https://www.coinpayments.net/acct-api-keys).
3. You must change the permissions related to this couple to add a permission (get_tx_info).
4. And finally, you need to add a wallet address for the cryptocurrency of your choice.
Sample payment profile on xenForo
1. Create a profile for the cryptocurrency for which you have previously configured CoinPayments with the required fields.
List of supported cryptocurrencies (code): https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins
2. Check this payment method in the payment methods available for your user upgrade.
(CoinPayments - ETH is an another example)
3. You can now pay with the encryption profile configured.