- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
The Conversation Search add-on will allow members to quickly find conversations in their inbox.
(Example of link in navigation bar)
(Example of input form)
(Example of results page)
(Example of options page)
- Search any combination of name, title and message content.
- Title and message searches can be any text.
- All phrases start with conversationsearch_ for your convenience.
- Download conversationsearch_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ConversationSearch_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Q: Will this add-on work on forums with millions of Conversation messages?
A: Yes. However searches on very large forums can be slow.
Q: What type of text can I search for?
A: Any type of text can be searched, for example: