- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.
(Example of Countdown in sidebar)If you're using [bd] Widget Framework, please use the Countdown Plus add-on located here:
(Example of Countdown Admin link)
(Example of Admin page)
View attachment 138404
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Easy to use Admin page.
- All phrases start with countdown_ for your convenience.
- Download countdown_v2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- Upload the countdown.js file to the js/xenforo folder.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-Countdown_v2.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
User Group Permissions:
Countdown Show - set the Registered user group to Allow.
Countdown Admin - set the Administrative user group to Allow.
In order to change the labels under each number of the countdown timer, you will need to edit the countdown.js file. Edit the following section as needed:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
Q: Can I have more than one countdown at a time?
A: No. Only one countdown entry should be active at a time.
Q: How can I change the colors of the Countdown Timer?
A: Edit the andy_countdown template.
Q: Why is the time I enter is not exact.
A: The time needs to be adjusted to UTC time.
This add-on creates a table called xf_countdown in your database.