- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Shows eBay widget in sidebar while viewing a thread.
This add-on is designed to work with threads that describe a product.
(Example of eBay widget in sidebar - Pic 1)
(Example of Ebay link in visitor tab - Pic 2)
(Example of eBay link - Pic 3)
(Example of Options page - Pic 4)
(Example of Group Permissions - Pic 5)
- Ebay widget is shown in sidebar while viewing a thread.
- Shows specific Ebay widget for targeted advertising.
- Optional random widget selected from predefined widgets shown to visitors.
- Compatible with the Amazon add-on located here:
- All phrases start with ebay_ for your convenience.
- You must have an eBay partner ID (campaign ID).
- Download ebay_v2.5.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Ebay_v2.5.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
User Group Permissions
- Set the Administrative group to "Allow".
- Add Program ID.
- Add your eBay partner ID (campaign ID).
- Add Category items.
- Make changes to colors as needed.
Adding items to the eBay page:
- Click the Visitors tab and from the menu click the eBay link.
If you don't see the link, you can access this page with the following URL: http://www.example.com/ebay/admin/
- On the eBay page (Pic 3) click the Add link.
- Fill out the three fields and Submit the form.
Category: Select one.
Name: This will be the search criteria for the widget.
Thread ID: The thread the widget will show on.
This add-on will create a table called xf_ebay in your database.