- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
This add-on creates a cron job scheduled to run every five minutes. If the job finds any errors that occurred within a 5 minute window it will mail them to the email address you define in the options section.If no email address is defined no action will be taken.
- Download errormailer_v1.0.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Mega directory to your server, the correct location is library/Mega/
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-ErrorMailerCron.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
- Add email address that will receive the error emails by going to Home > Options > Server Error Mailer
- Activate the Cron Entry by going to admin control panel > Tools tab > Cron Entries , find Server Error Mailer cron entry, click the controls drop down and select "Enable".