Built for WHMCS
Flare theme is built for WHMCS, the the world's leading web hosting and billing automation platform.
Flare theme is designed to be fully compatible with the latest version of WHMCS (currently version 7.7.1) including all of the latest WHMCS features, such as MarketConnect, automated SSL provisioning and management, spotlight TLDs, dynamic menus and sidebars.
We release regular updates to ensure that all our themes continue to be compatible with future WHMCS releases.
Flare theme is also compatible with the following WHMCS addons/modules:
- Licensing Addon (developed by WHMCS)
- Project Management Addon (developed by WHMCS)
- Configurable Package Addon (developed by WHMCS)
- Live Chat & Visitor Tracking (developed by WHMCS)
- cPanel Extended (developed by Modules Garden)
Multiple color schemes
Flare theme for WHMCS includes five pre-defined bright and modern color schemes.
Comprehensive theme options
Flare theme for WHMCS comes with a number of user configurable options including:
- Colour scheme
- Navbar brand display
- Navbar icons
- Breadcrumb display
- Sidebar display
Complementary order form templates
Flare theme for WHMCS includes three matching order form and shopping cart templates:
- Flare standard - the default orderform template for Flare theme, including checkout and product configuration pages
- Flare compare - side by side comparison of up to six products, including featured product highlighting
- Flare slider - sliding product selection, ideal for selling VPS or similar products
Fully responsive design
Flare theme is built on the Bootstrap responsive design framework (version 3.3.7) and looks great across a wide range of devices and screen sizes including desktop, mobile and tablet.
Take a look at a our responsive theme demo and see for yourself.
Complementary invoice and quote templates
Flare theme for WHMCS includes matching invoice and quote templates.
Multiple language support
WHMCS supports numerous languages, in both in the client and admin areas. To enable this, all text used throughout the system is stored within language files.
All of our themes for WHMCS are coded to reference the relevant language variables from the core language files throughout.
You can find out more about language files in WHMCS here.
Cross browser compatible
All of our themes are extensively tested to ensure compatibility with the latest versions of all modern web browsers.