Simply put... this style uses no images the default style would. The entire XenForo sprite, node icons, logo(optional text logo), and image gradients have been removed and replaced with font awesome. Removed in the sense the CSS has been deleted completely so there's no loading them what so ever.
Main points of the style...
- 100% Retina friendly
- Easy to change colors
- Text logo
- Global border radius adjustment(covers most areas)
- Global text size adjustment(covers most areas)
- Ability to host Font Awesome locally/CDN
- Google Web Fonts supported(setup as default)
- Easily change some of the primary font awesome icons
- Easy Branding removal switch(please support and purchase branding removal!)
I've added 8 custom color palettes to help you easy adjust the primary colors across the style. To put it simply the top row controls the background, and the property directly beneath it controls the font color on that background.
For example:@facolor4 is the background colors for the buttons across the style, beneath it is @facolor8 which controls the font color.
I've condensed the properties into a single page which allows you to control the bulk of the style.
I've made sure to catch the little icons here and there such as: