- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Shows GPX files in a Google map.
(Example of GPX Viewer button)
(Example of GPX Viewer)
- Large easy to use Google map displayed full screen.
- Responsive code supports all devices.
- GPX Viewer button automatically inserted into message.
- All phrases start with gpxviewer_ for your convenience.
- Download gpxviewer_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-GPXViewer_v1.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Copy the gpxviewer.php file from the add-on directory to a web viewable directory of your choice, for example a /misc/ folder:Edit the gpxviewer.php file and change the first few variables to reflect your forums information.
Setup step 2:
Get your Google API key using this link:
Update the gpxviewer.php file variable called $key located on the top of the file.
Setup step 3:
Edit the GPX Custom BB Code, change the HTML Replacement to your forum URL and location of the gpxviewer.php file.
BB Code explained:
The following BB Code example is automatically inserted into the message:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.