The ModeratorView AddOn gives you some options, that display the moderators in the nodeview, in the discussionlist and on the messageview. You can seperately turn them on and off.
The Addon is fully phrased and you have full control with the Style-Editor.
XenForo 1.3 is needed.
To install this AddOn do the following Steps:
- Upload the Folder Hoffi and all it's cntent into your librabry Folder.
- Install the XML File as an AddOn by use file from Server.
- Activate the wanted Views in your Settings.
- Style them at your own wishes in the following areas:
Node / Forum List, Message Elements and Discussion List
From any Version to 1.1
Simple upload all files and update the addon with the XML File.
If you changed your templates manually, undo the changes.
Sorry to hear, that you want to uninstall my AddOn. Do the following:
- Uninstall the AddOn [h] Show mods in Forums from your admin area.
- Delete the following Files from your Server:
- Plans for future Releases
- Mark the Posts of a Moderator in his own Forum
- Show Avatar and/or Title
- Fetch moderators form parent nodes
- Version 1.1
- Complete rewrite. Used Template Modifications, instead of hooks or manually changes.
- Fixed typos
- Integrated, that the responsive style is not breaking
- Added german language
- Version 1.0 Beta 2
- Modified the installl readme file. One more Hook is without params handler.
- Fixed typos
- Removed all positioning in the Styles. Now it's on your own.
- Version 1.0 Beta - Initial Release
First release. One Class-File, one Product XML, two Listeners. Shows up the Mods on several Pages.