- 28 $
- Job Seeker
- Job Provider
- Job Search
- Indeed Job Search (New)
This module contains details about Job Seeker, i.e. employee or un-employee details. Like employee name, email, experience. Here employee can do update, modify and delete. He can update experience and skills details also.
Job Provider / Company
This module having information about job provider and requirement details, which client recruiting the employees, and what based them recruiting the employees? Here client releasing the primary skills, experience, no. of vacancies, opening date and closing date.
The administrator module having all privileges about this entire project, he can update, delete, and modify the details about job seeker, job provider, email content, CMS, bulk emails etc. Administrator maintain the client and job seeker database, where ever client is releasing their requirements( vacancies) with particular primary skills and experience, on that time administrator search for job seekers, who are having that primary skills and experience.
This module having all current vacant jobs, experience and which client offering that vacancy.
INTRODUCTION TO FUNCTIONALITY
From main website, user can perform following actions:
- Search jobs on the basis of skills, city, country or job title.
- Register as a jobseeker or as a job provider.
- Login to jobseeker or job provider portal.
After registration job seeker can perform following actions:
- Search for jobs
- Apply Online for desire job
- Add/Edit profile information including qualification, experience, and skills.
- Build his resume by using CV builder functionality of the website.
- Upload latest resume.
After registration job provider can perform following action:
- Add / Edit company’s profile
- Post new job vacancies
- Edit / Deactivate posted jobs
- Job provider can see the list of jobseekers who has applied for the job
- Job provider can search jobseekers
- Job provider can see and download the jobseeker’s resume
- Job provider can send message to any job seeker
Administrator can manage whole website:
- Manage complete jobseeker section. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/ edit jobseeker’s information.
- Admin user can view the jobseeker’s applications for each job.
- Manage complete employer section. Admin user can activate/deactivate/delete/ edit company information.
- Manage posted jobs. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/edit posted job.
- Manage whole website content. Dynamic CMS is included to manage the content of the website.
- Admin user can send message to any jobseeker or job provider.
- Admin user can send bulk emails as well.
- Admin user can manage the skills section. Like: Add or remove skills from the website.
- Manage newsletters section
- Manage success stories
- Admin user can manage and handle the prohibited words for whole website.
- Admin user can add/edit countries, cities, salaries range, qualification, institutes, job industries, website ads.