- Required Member
- VIP Member / Premium Member
- File Size
- 77 MB
Kiwi for Gmail is a complete email client for Gmail in Windows. Get all your Google Account information, such as emails, spreadsheets, documents, notes, calendar items, including a unit with comfort on your desktop. There are several postal services that over the years have managed to create a name for themselves, and Google is a very important player in the market. However, by default, access to services is done through a web browser. Fortunately, Kiwi for Gmail is the kind of application that can bring the whole Google experience to the desktop.
- Use Gmail as a desktop application, freeing yourself from the browser
- Use up to 6 accounts Gmail accounts simultaneously
- Ability to use Google documents, spreadsheets or presentations as your own, desktop applications Kiwi window for Gmail
- Ability to open documents in your windows so you can deal with others
- The ability to open the latest documents and quick access to Google Drive files
- New, intuitive toolbar on the left side of the traditional Gmail interface Provides quick access to all G Suite applications.
- Saves all open document windows to the output and restores on reboot, keeping the window size, location, and account in progress.
- The ability to open different types of files directly to the Kiwi for Gmail, including gsheet, gform, GDOC, gslides, gdraw, glink and Gnote
- offline access to documents, spreadsheets and presentations from Google Drive
- Boomerang plug-in is fully supported
- Large investments – Sending giant files with Google Drive, which is now very fast, is even easier than Dropbox.
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts allow you to reach the email in a second.
- Important notifications – an additional function to filter notifications
- Zen Switch ™ – disables all email notifications so you can focus without closing the whole world.
Other bug fixes and improvements
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86 / x64 all editions)