- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Users will be able to see their own login attempts under "Login Security"
- Users have the option of being emailed when they login with a new IP
- Administrators will be able to view a user's login attempts in ACP
- Administrators will be able to view all ACP login attempts
- Download and unzip LoginSecurity.zip
- Upload the contents of the upload/ directory into your root XenForo directory
- Install the addon in ACP through the XML file provided in the ZIP.
Users will be able to view the past 10 login attempts involving their account.
Users can opt to receive an e-mail when they log in with a new IP. This is by default on.
Administrators may view a user's logins through their profile in ACP. If the user is an administrator, any ACP login attempts involving them will also show here.
Administrators may view all ACP login attempts under Tools -> Logs -> Login Security Logs. This will show which account the user tried to log in as (Unknown Account if username was invalid), as well as the IP they used.