* change: changing the email address on the profile sets status to pending and sends confirmation message if double opt in is enabled.
* change: the most recent notification is now displayed at the top.
* added: `mailster_register_dynamic_post_type` action hook to add custom dynamic post types.
* added: option to disable in-app-unsubscribe option
* fixed: issue where editor is not loading with some themes activated
* fixed: JS error if inline editor is not used
* fixed: people got unsubscribed if bounce address is the same as sign up notifications email.
* improved: User Agent handling.
* improved: pasting text from external source.
* improved: better support fro data-uris in style declarations.
* improved: better handling of sending HTML message with third party plugins
* removed: Gmail delivery option (fallback to SMTP)
* deprecated: use of Gmail via LSA as announced via [Google](https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2019/12/less-secure-apps-oauth-google-username-password-incorrect.html). Please use our dedicate Gmail addon instead.
* new: option to pick emoji for subject, preheader and from name
* improved: refactoring of action based auto responders
* improved: campaigns in conditions are now ordered alphabetically.
* improved: content is now pasted as plain text instead of rich type
* fixed: creating campaigns with feeds which timeout causes empty autoresponders.
* fixed: redirection error on confirmation
* fixed: result of empty lists is no longer null
* fixed: links in iframe forms open now in parent window.
* fixed: issue where resuming a campaign on stats page is not possible.
* added: 'mailster_register_form_signup_field' filter hook to modify signup checkbox on registration screen.
* added: more bulk options to campaign overview.