Add an extra content block to the member profile page that could serve for anything from a simple welcome message to a business card presentation.
- Enable per usergroup
- Support BBcode parsing
- Additional profile fields are created automatically
Import [phpdesk.com]-product-profileintro.xml via AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Profile Intro Options
Users Go to: UserCP Settings > Edit Profile > Additional Information > Profile Intro
1.0.4 | 2011-11-24
- Small fix to address the Profile Field phrase issue (thanks for the heads up, Hippy!)
1.0.3 | 2011-11-16
- As requested, Profile Intro Title is not a required field now, you may only enter an Intro Text for the Member Intro block to show.- Fixed version check url in AdminCP
1.0.2 | 2011-11-15
- Fix for the profile-info.css to load properly when stylesheets are set to be stored as files.
- Intro Block now displays to unregistered users, too. It was previously invisible to guests by mistake.
1.0.1 | 2010-11-20
- Quick fix to support vBulletin 4.0.8+
1.0.0 | 2010-09-29
- First Release