This modification cannot count guests, it is members only.
Note that installing this will automatically remove the "Member Tracking" modification.
The main features of the vB4 version are as follows ;
1. It displays the list on the Forum Home.
2. Invisible users are only displayed to those allowed to see them (with a "*")
3. Users who should display as coloured or bold etc will be displayed correctly (based on the display usergroup).
4. If you 'hover' over a username it will show the time they were last active.
5. The list is in member name order.
6. The ability to turn it on/off is in the ACP Options.
7. The ability to allow only certain usergroups to view the list is an ACP option (include or exclude groups).
8. An option to record and display the Most Ever Members can be enabled.
9. The switch between Visited Today and Rolling 24 Hours is an ACP option.
10. The listing of members can be suppressed (a simple message is displayed instead).
11. The list view is collapsable, so you just see the number .
12. The display can be set as always collapsed on initial page load.
(Options are in vBulletin Options > Who has visited today)
To install just download the XML and import into vB using the ACP Product Manager.
Limited support will be provided for vBulletin 4.1.8 - 4.1.12 (No bug fixes).
Support will not be provided for Alpha & Beta versions, or anything prior to vBulletin 4.1.8.
Low priority will be given to posters who do not have this marked as installed
In some cases, support can only be provided if I have an admin login and ftp access.