- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
This addon allows users to use ther Minecraft skin heads as avatars.
- Using Minecraft skin head as avatar
- Showing username and skin head in "About" member section
- Minecraft avatar is reloading every time when user is logging in. It also can be reloaded directly via special button in account details
- Users can get back to their old avatars at any time
- Resized avatars look accurate. Default smoothing algorithms are not applied.
- Russian translation for Minecraft Avatars
In account details users can type their official Minecraft usernames.
They can also check "Use skin head as avatar" option.
If Minecraft username is specified then this name and small skin head will appear in "About" member tab:
If checkbox "Use skin head as avatar" was selected then current Minecraft skin head will be used as avatar.
- Download an addon archive and unpack it somewhere
- Open upload folder and move src folder to your forum root directory
- In admin panel go to "Add-ons" section and install "Minecraft Avatars" addon
Users now can use their Minecraft skin heads as avatars!