- 27 $
Features in Detail
- Responsive Material Design
Enjoy an attractive and usable interface based on Google’s material design standards. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, and desktop.
- Secure user passwords
User accounts created to access PassHub have their passwords securely hashed
- Secure login storage
Logins stored inside PassHub have all fields securely encrypted using a unique key
- Custom Permissions (NEW)
Create and assign groups to users, each with custom access permissions to pages and categories.
- Private “My Logins” Category
Each user gets their own private “My Logins” category which is not viewable by other users.
Create categories and assign logins to them
- Live Search
Find the right login quickly by keyword, category, or both
- Copy to clipboard
On modern browsers, simply click a field to copy its value to clipboard
- Multiple field types
Store any text content in a login by creating fields with either text, textarea, or password field types
- CSV Export (NEW)
Export all login data as a backup copy
- Updater (NEW)
Upgrade existing 1.0.X installations to 1.1.0
- Well documented code
Code uses DocBlocks for all classes and methods, and is heavily commented.
- Built with the Fat Free Framework
- Object-oriented code
- Protected against XSS and CSRF attacks
- Meets PSR-1 Basic Coding Standard and PSR-2 Coding Style Guide to ensure a high level of technical interoperability between shared PHP code.
- Meets PSR-4 autoloader requirements.
In order for PassHub to work correctly, your web hosting must meet these requirements:
- Apache web server
- PHP version 5.4 or greater—check your web hosting control panel for a PHP version switcher if it doesn’t meet this requirement, or contact your web host to upgrade
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater