This addon enables users to add html tables in message via a simple bbcode syntax.
Allow users to insert tables in message using a simple to use syntax.
Use Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming or the following:
- The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of the folder in the root XF folder, thereby creating a library/EasyTableBBCode directory on your server.
- The zip file contains a "Easy_Table_BBCode.xml" file. Import the XML in your Admin CP
The BBCode for table is [table].To use the table BBCode effectively:
- Enclose table data in [table][/table] bbcode tags
- Use "|" to separate columns in a row
- Use "\" to add rows. Please remember to have this at the beginning of a line
- NOTE: To format text using BBCOde, each cell's text has to be formatted separately.
- As such, this addon can be disabled or uninstalled very easily without any lasting effects.
- This addon has 0 query overhead.
- This addon does not make any changes to your database
To report any bugs please feel free to contact the developer and also submit the bugs at Easy Table BBCode | RAID101
To suggest new features/more sorting options please feel free to contact the developer or submit your requests at Easy Table BBCode | RAID101