This mod adds reCAPTCHA v2 as an option in the Human Verification Manager.
Note: The original reCAPTCHA used default keys if you didn't enter your own, so you could leave the key fields blank. This version requires you to have your own keys for your domain. To create them, go to this page (click on the "Get reCAPTCHA" button). It may take a short time after creating the keys before they will work, so if you get "ERROR: Invalid domain for site key", wait a while and try again.
1) Upload the file in the "upload" folder to your server.
2) Import the product XML file from the Product Manager.
3) If you don't already have keys, go to this page and create keys for your domain. (If you already have keys you can get them from that page as well).
4) Go to Settings > Human Verification Manager, select "New reCAPTCHA" for the Verification Library, and click Save.
5) Enter your keys on the options page, and select the light or dark widget as desired (apparently white and black are the only options at this time). You could select "Audio" to default to audio instead of image for the challenge, but the widget seems to have a bug in it at the moment so I recommend leaving it set to "image". Click Save when you're done selecting options.
6) You can check the configuration and do a test by clicking on "Click here to test connection" which appears under the description in the Human Verification Manager.
7) Do a test registration (or other action that requires hv) to test that your keys are entered correctly and everything is working.
8) If you are upgrading from version 0.9, you can remove the file includes/class_humanverify_newrecaptcha.php (the one without the third underscore) from your server.