- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.3, 1.4
- Additional Requirements
php +5.6, preferably php7
Optional: Enhanced Search Improvements add-on
This add-on introduces potentially breaking changes to moderation permissions. Please review usergroup permissions carefully!
This is a formally private addon which has been in use for about 6 months before being released.
A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system. Fully phrased.
Please see the FAQ for the list of addons this addon is known to be incompatible with.
On install, all existing warnings are copied into a new warning change tracking log and associated with reports. This process occurs as a background task, and is non-disruptive.
Note; when reports are sent to a forum, the warning<->report links can not be created!
- Permission based access to the report center:
- Default permissions set for groups (global/content) for groups with warn or edit basic profile permissions.
- New Permissions:
- View Report center.
- Comment on open report
- Comment on closed report
- Update a report's status
- Assign report
- See reporter username
- User tagging in report comments. (does not yet support user group tagging)
- Adds Spam Cleaner links in AdminCP (under actions) and to the Moderation Queue front-end
- Sends an Alert to moderators who have commented/reported on a report.
- Only sends an alert if the previous alert hasn't been viewed.
- Report Alerts link to the actual comments for longer reports
- Report Alerts include the title of the report.
- Configurable how report comments alerts are sent to moderators (see FAQ).
- Links Warnings to reports
- Visible from the warning itself, and when issuing warnings against content.
- Link Reports to Warnings
- Logs changes to Warnings (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report
- Automatically create a report for a warning
- When issuing a Warning, option to resolve any linked report
- Separate explicit viewing report permissions by content types; conversation, posts, profile posts, user
- Only view Alerts/Reports for forums the moderator can see (configurable), in addition to viewing report permission.
- Optional ability to log warnings into reports when they expire. This does not disrupt who the report was assigned to, and does not re-open the report.
- Report Comment Likes.
- Report Alerts are logged into Report Comments.
- Search report comments
- Optional ability to search report comments by associated warning points. (Requires Enhanced Search Improvements add-on)
- View User Report
- View Post Report
- View Profile Post Report
- View Conversation Report