- Compatible XF Versions
Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.
(Example of RSVP button and list in a message)
(Example of RSVP overlay)
(Example of RSVP code when editing a message)
(Example of RSVP Add located in Thread Tools)
(Example of Group Permissions)
(Example of Options page)
- RSVP button is added to a message with a single click.
- Members who have RSVP'ed will show in the message below the RSVP button.
- Members can easily remove their previously added RSVP registrations.
- Options page allows disabling RSVP button after X days.
- All phrases start with rsvp_ for your convenience.
- Download rsvp_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Rsvp_v1.8.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set the Administrative user group permission to Allow. This will allow only the Administrator to add an RSVP button. Additionally if you have moderators, you can set the Moderators group permission to Allow as well.
How to add a RSVP button into a message:
- Create a new thread.
- Click the Thread Tools.
- Click the RSVP Add link.
This add-on creates a table called xf_rsvp in your database.