- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
- 2.0, 2.1
- Additional Requirements
MySQL & Elastic Search features;
- range_query search DSL
- allows arbitrary range queries for numerical data
- Allow users to select the default search order independent for the forum wide setting.
- Per content type weighting
- Adds Elastic Search information to the AdminCP home screen.
- Adds a debug option to log the search DSL queries to error log for troubleshooting
- Option to extend search syntax to permit;
- + signifies AND operation
- | signifies OR operation
- - negates a single token
- " wraps a number of tokens to signify a phrase for searching
- * at the end of a term signifies a prefix query
- ( and ) signify precedence
- ~N after a word signifies edit distance (fuzziness)
- ~N after a phrase signifies slop amount
- In order to search for any of these special characters, they will need to be escaped with \.
- Search Options