- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- User group permissions determine who can view the Search Log results
- Result Counts greater than 100 are shown as 100+
- Logs successful and unsuccessful searches
- Search data can be saved for any amount of time
- Search results can be limited to any number of rows
- Fully phrased
When a guest or member makes a search, the search criteria is saved to a table called xf_search_log. When the admin clicks the Search Log link, the data saved in the table is displayed.
Search Log direct link:
If for any reason you would like to access the Search Log directly from the address bar, use this URL:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
- Download searchlog_v2.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-SearchLog_v2.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to allow the Administrator and any other user group you would like to be able to view the search log.
This add-on creates a table called xf_search_log.