It was reported that the text was not visible when a solution was selected, so I changed the background and text colors to be more visible. I also changed the background color to green to show greater emphasis.
Nothing earth-shattering here, just a few adjustments and enhancements. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.
- Fixed an issue with the uFurl sizing on mobile. I also made it slightly larger (as seen below)
- Changed the hover color on some elements for uniformity
- Changed the border on some button elements
- Changed the color of the scrollbar so it stands out more
- Added better contrast when Editor is focused
- Added some minor borders to show missing divisions of some buttons
- Lightened background (slightly) to reduce what I perceived was a harsh blend transition between shades
Shades of Grey is now a single download with the default accent color of "blue".
If you liked the "cream" colored accent style previously offered (or any other color for that matter), simply go to:
Admin CP > Appearance > Style Properties > Shades of Grey > Color Palette > Color 4 and change it to rgb(226, 226, 188) (see image below)
Also, I've added some additional CSS to enlarge the unfurl image (see examples below), because I felt the image was too small.
You can delete the code in the "extra.less" file if you do not like the change.
- Added missing borders
- Tweaked tab colors to ensure consistency
- Returned/replaced orange tab with the green tab on "Blue accent" style
- Multiple other minor fixes and enhancements
- Added version numbers to file names for easier recognition
A few changes yet again...
- I changed the user info block background color to a lighter shade of grey so it would stand out more and be distinct from the message
- I changed the bottom footer of the login popup menu to a lighter shade to make it look better