If you are looking for a stylish theme for Skateboard, Snowboards, Skaters, Surfboards, etc, to present your product in full screen then this theme is the best bet for your shop. All the features you need are present in this theme and the options are easily customizable..
You can customize this theme to any sports shop with the these amazing options.
Here are some of the features present in SkateBoard.
- Responsive design: Looks great on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles. Give it a try on your iPhone or iPad now.
- Highly customizable: Change colors, fonts, background image through the theme settings. No coding required!
- Supports multi-currency: The currencies AUD,CAD,USD,GBP,JPY,EUR,NZD,INR,PHP are inbuilt with theme
- Collection page with extra category images , video & information blocks:Video and product info can be included in the WYSIWYG HTML editor itself.
- Great for SEO: Uses the latest Shopify SEO features and product data is formatted for google rich snippet, so that product listings are optimized on search engines.
- Drawer search: Customer can search the item directly on pop-up screen instead of moving to search page and looking for products.
- Branded checkout: A seamless checkout for your customers using your logo and color scheme. You can also add a custom checkout header to your checkout screens!
- Customer accounts: Customers can register, login, change addresses and view past orders.
- Flexible Fullpage sliders: A home page slideshow comes with the ability of changing everything in customization panel itself.
- Newsletter integration: Easily link your Mailchimp account to the popup newsletter form.
- Social integration: Share by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Toggle Footer: Use can expand or clsoe the footer section as per their wish, this helps to get more attention on page main section.
- Retina: “Retina” is Apple’s term for a high pixel-density display – a screen packed with so many pixels you shouldn’t be able to see the individual cells with your naked eye. It’s more than just the resolution of the display; it’s the pixels per inch (ppi).