- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
This social group system for XenForo is unlike any other created to date.
This is a complete, fully configurable social group system that allows for group discussions, forums and a basic group photo album.
The ability to create each section of the group is fully usergroup permissions based. So if you don't want a user group to create a photo album, you just turn off that ability.
- Create Group Forum
- Create Group Discussions*
- Create Group Photo Album (with photo comments)
- Optionally show group information in group forum
- Optionally show group information in group forum threads
- Limit number of groups a user can join
- Limit number of groups a user can create
- Add/Remove Group Moderators
- Groups can be open, private or invite only
- Transfer Group Ownership
- Change/Add Group Node Category Icons
- Change/Add Group Forum Icons
- And more!
For those that want to import their social groups from vBulletin 3.8 or 4.x, an importer is available: vBulletin Social Groups Importer
WARNING: This add-on requires that the standard user group permission system is being used. In other words, all users must be registered users (even admins) and any other user groups are additional user groups for users.