- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
An active subscription is required to access premium features
Yes, but removable with payment
It is now even easier to install add-ons or import languages, styles, custom fields, smilies, user groups or user upgrades.
Plus lots of other features to make installing, importing and upgrading everything simpler.
This add-on extends the current install and import abilities of XenForo, plus those provided by some other Waindigo add-ons, to allow you to:
- upload of a zip or rar file from your computer or from a file on the server;
- enter a URL of any resource manager page (not just on XenForo.com), even if login is required and store your login details;
- enter a link to a zip, rar or xml file download anywhere on the internet, including support for basic authentication;
- upload multiple zip, rar or xml files at once;
- supports unzipping files over FTP if your permissions don't allow PHP to unzip files;
- remember usernames and passwords for resource sites that require authentication;
- select from a list of xml files if there are multiple files in a single zip/rar file (e.g. multiple variations of a style);
- check whether add-ons are outdated (support for other resources coming soon);
- upgrade add-ons from the 'Install Add-on' screen by just uploading the appropriate XML file, zip/rar archive or entering a server filename or URL;
- easily upgrade multiple add-ons from the list of add-ons or the outdated add-ons page using previously entered URLs;
- install or upgrade add-ons without rebuilding caches;
- uninstall multiple add-ons at once.
- upgrade your version of XenForo to the latest version in one-click;
- check for solutions to the error messages in your Server Error Log;
- rebuild your XenForo installation, recovering any overwritten files or data;