- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional Requirements
- the PHP cURL extension is required
This is a new newsletter add-on that brings integration of MailChimp and Constant Contact, making the information within your XenForo database available at your fingertips for use within newsletters such as: usernames, birthdays, even information from custom fields. It was also built to be modular and very easy to extend to support any newsletter service you'd like!
- MailChimp & Constant Contact: Supported right out of the box
- Modular build: Allows expansion to support other mailing list or newsletter service
- Sync from Services: Sync information from your database to the newsletter service, defined on a per campaign basis, allowing all information within your XenForo database including custom fields to be selected.
- Sync to Services: Syncing from the newsletter service to your XenForo forum is included to quickly let your users manage their subscriptions.
- Up To Date: Email updates and changes are automatically synced with the newsletter service
- Selective: Campaigns can be selected at registration
- Opt in or out, it's all good: Users can easily subscribe/unsubscribe from the accounts section of your forum
- Integrate to the max: Fetch existing users from a newsletter service and sync with your XenForo install
- Custom newsletters: Highly customizable and multiple ones can be made for any occasion
- XenForo template system: Newsletters utilize the XenForo template system so creating and modifying newsletters is extremely easy and includes all XenForo variables as well as all style properties
- Inherit styling: Choose the style of a newsletter on the fly and styling will inherit into the newsletter
- Newsletters: Create and send custom newsletters to all your forum users. Newsletters are built using XenForo's template system so no custom markup needed!
- Easily extendable: Dynamic options system for newsletters so developers may easily extend it
- Fetching existing users from a newsletter service and synching them with your XenForo install should only be done upon initial install of the add-on
- Previous license holders of 'HTML Newsletter Generator' by 'BamaStangGuy' will be receiving a significant discount. An email will be sent to all previous license holders. If you do not receive an email and are a previous license holder, please contact us immediately!