of this plugin has three related functions, each option of the course:
- A link to mark the topic as solved / unsolved, which adds / removes a prefix.
- Options a banner on the topic to be resolved, users see more clearly that the topic has been addressed.
- Options a banner on the theme unresolved thread was abandoned old (age based on last post).
- Once resolved, the link changes to its text and allowed to revert to settle again.
- Solve may not have the right to edit, for example. when there is a time limit for them.
- 4 new terms: Solve / Unsolve theme of self / other. Also, ManageAnyThreads include them anymore (because it allows to modify the theme freely prefix).
- Links and banners can be above the first article, or the bottom, just above the editor.
- How is an old topic needed to show the old banner, if enabled, can be configured (days).
- Both types of banner displays only if the user can see the post in the thread
- Both types of banner with the installation options to display them only when users watch less than the article x
- By configuring the prefix only for certain nodes forum, addressing the link (and right) only exists in this node
- It can be configured if the old banner needs to be active on the forums too little prefix.
- Templates and phrase starts with sheel_solved
- No database changes
- No cost, no brand, license MIT
- Create a prefix should be used for the topics to be addressed, ie: text, color, and allows nodes. (Note that from the screenshot below is not an image, which is a Unicode character. If you want to use it as a prefix, just copy-paste it.)
- Upload folder "Sheel" into the library directory / on your host and install the XML file in the ACP.
- Go to the options page and set (at least) id prefix there.
- Set up a user group rights.
Link below the article:
A prefix may be:
A different configuration prefix:
Solved-banner options, in this case under the article:
Banner option for old threads unresolved: