- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
This add-on is designed to add a rate and review system on your forum for your members. Rating uses font awsome. Members will receive an alert when their threads have been rated. Threads can be sorted based on ratings that they have received and you can exclude forums from thread ratings. Ratings will be disabled in closed threads and in forums where posting is not allowed. An option to reset all ratings from a thread can be found at the Thread Tools link. It is available to admins and supermoderators only.A full list of all features and permissions will be listed below.
- Members can rate and review threads.
- Members are limited in their ratings per day.
- Members can rate and review threads anonymously.
- Members will receive an alert when their threads have been rated.
- Members can view ratings on their own threads or all threads depending on permisisons that they will have.
- Members can edit and delete ratings that they have given themselves or any ratings. Editing and deleting ratings have a time limit based on minutes.
- Ratings can be reported.
- Thread rating tab will be added on users profiles showing ratings that they have received.
- Threads You've Rated link on members visitor navigation links showing all threads that member has rated.
- Makes reviews required or not. Staff members will not be affected by this.
- Minimum review length. Staff members will not be affected by this.
- Maximum review length. Staff members will not be affected by this.
- Exclude forums from thread ratings.
- Sorting order. You can set a default sorting order based on ratings for all threads per forum at Default Sort Order options when editing a forum. You can set all thread sorting order for all forums at Thread Display Options to Ratings by default by enabling the Sorting Order option at the Add on settings page.
- Thread Ratings Per Page.
- Truncate ratings per thread.