Shows a Google traffic map in the sidebar.
South Bay Riders
(Example of traffic map)
(Example of Options page)
- Download traffic_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Traffic_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
- Create a folder called "misc" in the document root of your server.
- Copy Andy/Traffic/traffic_small.php to the "misc" folder.
- Copy Andy/Traffic/traffic_large.php to the "misc" folder.
- Edit the Traffic Options page to indicate locations of the two files copied in the previous steps.
- Add the following code to the andy_sidebar_extra_one template:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
- Edit the two PHP files in the /misc/ folder to change the coordinates that suit your desired location. Google coordinates are easily found by using Google Maps and looking at the URL.
- Set the Options page for Sidebar Positions, the Sidebar Extra One number will determine the Traffic sidebar block position.